This is Gary the Primal Guy the author of the Primal Power Method: Unlocking the Ancient Secret to Health and Primal Power Method Meal Guide.
Here is a great low carb Primal/Paleo recipe using Julian Bakery’s Miracle Noodles. Being that I have been grain free for the last couple of years, I have become a big fan of Miracle Noodles and Rice. These products have given me a ton of new ways to prepare healthy, low carb meals.
– Make sure to set your fish (I’m using salmon) long enough for it to reach room temperature. This is a great tip to use with all meats you plan to grill. By first letting them get to room temperature, they cook more quickly and evenly.
– Pre-heat your grill to about medium heat (300-325 degrees).
– Rinse your Miracle Noodles and place to the side.
– Pre-heat your pan (medium temperature) that you will be cooking your vegetables and Miracle Noodles in. Melt (1) tablespoon of coconut oil in the pan.
– I like to prepare my fish in a very simple manner. I spread half melted coconut oil on one side of the fillet, obviously salmon has the skin on one side, so do not put it on that side. Then sprinkle some Celtic Sea Salt on and that is it. The coconut oil gives it a fantastic flavor and will make your fish super moist.
– I only cook one side of my fish when grilling for about 5 minutes. That is all it takes and it is cooked all the way through.
– I start to cook my vegetables (I’m using broccoli, carrots and cauliflower) at the same time I put my fish on the grill. This way the fish and vegetables are done at pretty much the same time.
– Once your vegetables are close to being done add your Miracle Noodles, (2) tablespoons of gluten free soy sauce, onion powder, a dash or two of sea salt and some turmeric if you want.
– Stir the above ingredients in the frying pan until all the items are hot again. That is it you are done with the vegetables and Miracle Noodles.
– Get your fish off the grill if you have not done so yet and you are done!
This is an incredibly simple healthy meal. Most people think fish is difficult to cook, but it is all about simple preparation and cooking at the proper temperature on your grill. I highly recommend you experiment with all the Miracle Noodle and Rice products, as they are fantastic for those struggling to replace grains in the forms of pasta and rice.
Gary Collins’ Background
Collins’ background is very unique and brings a much-needed perspective to today’s fields of both health and nutrition. He holds an AS degree in Exercise Science, BS in Criminal Justice and a MS in Forensic Science.
After an exciting career in military intelligence Collins worked for the U.S. State Department, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and U.S. Food and Drug Administration as a Special Agent. His career took him around the world and gave him a unique perspective on not only how the United States, but the world is affected by our food, drug and healthcare policies.
The highlights of his career took him from protecting some of the most powerful people in the world to investigations involving the biggest tainted pet food death case in the U.S. to the intricate dealings of one of the largest counterfeit prescription drug rings in the world. He has often said, “If Americans really knew what was going on in the area of healthcare and nutrition in this country, they would be appalled.”
Products – www.NewAmericanNutrition.com
Blog, newsletter, resources and products – www.GarysHealthTips.com
Facebook – www.Facebook.com/NewAmericanNutrition
Twitter – twitter.com/PrimalPaleoGuy