Happy Valentine’s Day!! If you are looking to make a special breakfast for your loved one, here’s a wonderful idea that is guaranteed to capture the moment! This is Dan from Primal4Life bringing you “Valentine’s Day Paleo Waffles”.
There’s usually one food item that comes to mind when thinking of Valentine’s Day, and that’s chocolate covered strawberries. But with traditional chocolate, the avid healthy person may be turned off when they see such items like corn syrup, soy, wheat, gluten, and those nasty GMO’s in the chocolate you surprise them with. But thanks to the help from Julian Bakery, we are able to avoid all of that, and give that someone special a very satiating meal at the same time! How is this possible? With Paleo Chocolate! They lack all of the “bad” things from above, yet they are sugar free and made from 83% cacao. And they come in regular, mint and orange too!
Paleo Waffles are the perfect way to present your Paleo Chocolate covered strawberries, with 10 grams of protein, only 180 calories, and just 4 net carbs, your significant other will be amazed, impressed and in love all at the same time! They are made with some great GMO-free organic ingredients such as Coconut Flour, Egg Whites, Almond Milk, Coconut Oil, Stevia, Cinnamon, Potassium Bicarbonate, and Sea Salt. So you know you are getting the best of the best when it comes to waffles….. Plus, just look at ‘em, nice and thick, that Belgian style waffle is dressed to impress!
- 1 Paleo Waffle (Each Paleo Waffle has 20g Protein, 12g Fiber, and 8 Net Carbs!)
- 4 strawberries
- 6 pieces of Paleo Chocolate
- 1/8 cup Nature’s Hollow Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- Handful of shredded coconut
1) Setup a double-boiler with water (see video), and begin melting Paleo Chocolate on low heat.
2) Wash strawberries, slice in half, set aside.
3) Toast Paleo Waffles
4) Stir melted chocolate, when fully melted, dip strawberries in chocolate and set on a paper towel.
5) When Paleo Waffles are toasted to your liking, top with strawberries as you wish.
6) Sprinkle on some shredded coconut, and pour on the Nature’s Hollow Sugar-Free Maple Syrup.
7) Take a spoon, get some melted chocolate, and drizzle on Paleo Waffles and dress up your plate.
8) Serve to your significant other, and get ready to melt some hearts!
With some Nature’s Hollow Sugar-Free Maple Syrup, you are sweetening the deal, yet it’s still sugar free! Thanks to Xylitol, which is significantly healthy for you, it’s keeping sugar out while keeping taste in! You can get it at www.JulianBakery.com/Paleo along with your Paleo Waffles and Paleo Chocolate! You’re on your own for the organic strawberries though!
This entire meal is kept low carb, healthy, using real food and quality ingredients. Whoever you serve this to will appreciate the effort and thoughtfulness. If you are single, hey, you’ll love this just as much! So check out Julian Bakery online, or in their La Jolla and Oceanside locations in California. Thanks for taking a moment to check out this Paleo food blog, giving you some tasty ideas to serve up! Have a great day!
Previous Blog Post: Quick & Easy Smoked Salmon Paleo Wrap