Paleo Nate here and I would like to share another amazing meal using the Julian Bakery’s low carb, gluten free Paleo Bread™ – Coconut. I hope you are ready for this dinner idea, Primal Paleo Bread™ Pizza, because I was so excited when I realized that I could still make great tasting “pizza” without suffering from the high carb blues. It’s so simple to make and allows for so many options as far as toppings. Try it, love it, and share it with your Paleo (Primal) circle of friends. I guarantee you will want to make it again and again.
Sorry, it’s been awhile since I posted. I have been busy adapting to my full indoctrination into the Paleo Diet and Lifestyle. I am now kicking it up a notch and using the soon-to-be-released Paleo Template by Paleo, Inc. I will be going over the details within the coming weeks to give you the full rundown of the plan. Stay tuned. Now, let’s get to the recipe and video for this great dinner concept. Don’t forget to let me know what you think in the comments.
- 2 slices of Paleo Bread™ – Coconut or Almond, toasted
- Grass-fed Mozzarella cheese (making it Primal), shredded
- Fresh organic basil
- 1 slice of organic, nitrate-free turkey bacon, cut
- 2 slices of organic, nitrate-free ham, cut
- ½ organic tomato, sliced
- 3 tbsp organic tomato sauce seasoned with sea salt, garlic powder, onion powder, basil, parsley, oregano, and black pepper
- Preheat toaster oven to 300°F
- Cook ham & turkey bacon in a medium skillet over medium heat until cooked thoroughly, then cut and set aside
- Toast 2 slices of Paleo Bread™ – Coconut until light brown & put on foil for toaster oven.
- Spread seasoned tomato sauce onto both slices of bread
- Shred mozzarella onto tomato sauce
- Place ham & turkey bacon pieces onto cheese
- Place basil onto meat
- Top off with tomato slices
- Bake in toaster oven for 8-10 minutes
- 10 minutes+
- 12 minutes
- 1 person
The sky’s the limit as far as what toppings to use and what Paleo Bread™ combination to experiment with. So there you have it, another low carb dish made with low carb, Paleo ingredients. Be sure to comment below if you make this dish and tell me what you think. I would love to hear from you. Also, please Like me on Facebook™ and Share this with your Paleo friends.
If you happen to live in the San Diego Area, stop by the Julian Bakery in La Jolla to see what other zero and low carb products they have in stock. You may be truly surprised. They also just came out with their absolutely sinful (in a good way), Paleo Macaroons! Make sure you stop by our new Paleo Section on our site to buy the things you need to make your Paleo lifestyle easier.
By: Paleo Nate
Many More Paleo Recipes & Meals Here
Are You Paleo? Then Try Some Recipes From Our Paleo Bread Blog
Checkout Out Our Paleo Videos On Our YouTube Channel Page
Julian Bakery LinkedIn Page