Gluten Free, Grain Free, Low Carb Chili Dogs With Paleo Bread™ Bun Recipe:
- Two grilled Applegate Farms organic uncured grass-fed hot dogs
- Two Slices of Julian Bakery Paleo Bread™ -Coconut (1 Net Carb 40 Calories Per Slice)
- Low-carb, bean-free chili with grass-fed beef and pork
- 14g Daiya cheddar shreds (another non-Paleo indulgence to satisfy my cheese cravings)
- 6 0z diced vidalia onion
- Gulden’s spicy brown mustard
- String beans cooked in coconut oil and sprinkled with pink Himalayan salt
I split the hot dogs down the center so they’d rest on the flat bread better.
Generous amount of coconut oil on the string beans. If you haven’t tried string beans sauteed in coconut oil.
You are missing out on one of the greatest green dishes in the world. So simple, but so much flavor!
SO GOOD! The chili dogs (with the Daiya dairy-free cheez) come to about 13g NET carbs or 10g NET
carbs without the Daiya cheez. The whole meal is ~18g NET carbs.
Recipe and Photos By: http://j3nn.net