Paleo Beef Crumble with Miracle Rice™ Aka Paleo Rice Today’s lunch was extremely tasty. The flavor of the beef and the spices mixed throughout the Miracle Rice™ and made the dish really come alive. Just enough kick to keep me interested but not enough to hurt my stomach. I love the fact that I can still have dishes with “rice” yet not get the blood sugar highs I was accustomed to with real, starchy grains. This was my first experience with the Miracle Rice™. I had tried the Miracle Noodles™ last week and loved those so I was hoping for the same outcome. They did not disappoint. Another appealing benefit of the Miracle Rice™ is that it absorbs the flavor from its surroundings. In and of itself, there is no taste. But mixed with spices, meats, vegetables, and so on, it really is flavorful. Thanks goes out once again to the Julian Bakery for supplying me with this fantastic option! Enough said. Let’s get on with the recipe already.
- ¼ lb. of organic, grass-fed beef
- 8oz. bag of Miracle Rice™
- ½ organic red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ organic avocado, sliced
- Pinch of ground cumin
- Pinch of ground coriander
- Pinch of ground chipotle chile
- ½ organic yellow onion, chopped
- 1 organic garlic clove, chopped
- 1/8 cup of organic cilantro, chopped
- ½ tablespoon of coconut oil
- In a small frying pan, sauté the onion and garlic in the coconut oil until soft
- Add the beef and all of the spices to the frying pan and cook for approx. 10 minutes
- Cook Miracle Rice™ in a medium sauce pan following all instructions on packaging
- Add the beef mixture to the Miracle Rice™ in the sauce pan and stir
- Plate the Paleo Beef Crumble and garnish with the sliced red bell pepper and avocado slices.
- 10 minutes+
- 15 minutes+
- 1-2 people
Hopefully, this meal sounds good to you. Try it and let me know what you think. Thanks so much for reading once again about my journey to the complete Paleo lifestyle. I will try to post my adventures daily at PaleoNate.com. I hope you enjoyed the video as well. Stay tuned, and remember to get healthy and stay there!
By: Paleo Nate
Paleo Nate On Facebook: (Click Here)
Julian Bakery’s New Paleo Section: (Click Here)