I wanted to share another appetizing dinner recipe that I made with Zero Carb Miracle Noodles™ that I have grown very fond of in the past several weeks. But first, it is my pleasure to introduce to you a possible Paleo food accessory named Paleo Powder™ that the Julian Bakery would like to start offering on their website and in their stores. I am going to be taste testing this product for the next two weeks or so and plan on giving you an honest opinion on whether you should be adding it to your Paleo arsenal. One of the main goals of PaleoNate.com is to take you through my personal transformation from out-of-shape dad to ripped, pain-free, and energetic father. During this odyssey, I will be reviewing products of interest and sharing with you how to live this lifestyle while not depleting your bank account. It won’t be easy; no one said it would be. But I do know that it is so necessary for all of us to live healthier and more meaningful lives!
PaleoNate.com now has a page where you can read all about my story as well as connect with me directly. Now let’s get started with this simple yet delish meal.
- 1 Foster Farms® Chicken Thigh, bone-in, marinated
- 1 tbsp of Paleo Powder™, used for the marinade
- 7 oz. bag of Miracle Noodles™ – Fettuccini variety (Paleo Friendly)
- 1 organic broccoli crown, cut
- 1 organic carrot, sliced
- Sea salt
- ½ tsp dried basil
- Marinate the chicken thigh in Paleo Powder™ in a small baggie in the fridge for 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to bake at 425°F
- Place the marinated thigh in a baking dish and bake for 45 minutes
- While the chicken is baking, prepare the Miracle Noodles™ per the instructions on the packaging and plate, garnish with basil
- Cut the broccoli and the carrot, place into steaming basket and steam for 6 minutes, plate and salt to taste
- Plate the cooked chicken and serve!
- 10 minutes+
- 45 minutes+
- 1 person
That’s all folks! That wasn’t too bad was it? Stay tuned for another quick and healthy meal Paleo style. Try making this dish yourself and let me know what you thought in the comments. Thanks so much for reading about my journey to the complete Paleo lifestyle. I will try to post my adventures daily at PaleoNate.com. I hope you enjoyed my video as well. Remember to get healthy and stay there!
By: Paleo Nate