Yet another wonderful Paleo meal in the new Paleo Wrap! This is Dan from Primal4Life bringing you a ”Marinated Flank Steak Paleo Wrap!” Paleo Cooking from Elanas Pantry is where Rachel got this lovely marinade from, which was simple to make, yet very effective in the end! And combined with some avocado and some Paleo Slaw, this wrap combo was super deelish!
This Book from Elana Amsterdam, which you can purchase through Julian Bakery, right along with your Paleo Bread, is wonderful… From the elaborate meals, down to simple marinades like this one. And with just a handful of ingredients, you too can make a killer marinated flank steak! But to make it that much better, you’re gonna need some Paleo Wraps! Haven’t tried one yet? Why not?!?!??! They are super strong, they taste great, they are low in carbs and calories, and when it comes to what they are made of – none compare!
• 1 Paleo Wrap
• ½ avocado
• ½ cup Paleo Slaw
• 1.5 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
• ¼ cup ume plum vinegar
• 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
• 1 tbsp peeled and minced fresh ginger
• 1 tbsp minced fresh garlic
• 1 lb organic flank steak
• Sunfoods Fine Himalayan Salt and black pepper to taste
1) In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, vinegar, sesame oil, ginger and garlic to make the marinade.
2) Pour the marinade into an 11×7-inch baking dish or large zip-lock bag; then place the flank steak in the dish. Marinate for 4-8 hours in the fridge, turning it ½ way through the marinating time if desired.
3) Remove the steak from the fridge and let rest for 15 minutes.
4) Heat a large skillet over high heat. Cook the steak for 2 to 4 minutes on each side until an instant-read-thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the stead registers 130F for medium-rare, or until cooked to your liking.
5) Let the steak rest for 5-10 minutes. Cut against the grain into ½” thick slices.
• 8 hours
• 8 minutes
This wrap came out awesome, with the tasty marinade, some nice avocado, a great ‘slaw, and of course the Paleo Wrap…. And let’s get back to what these wraps are made of and why they are the best in town; Made from organic coconut meat and coconut water, along with being non-GMO, gluten and grain free, soy free, sugar free, and salt and dairy free. Compare that to any wrap in your local store (or even others online!) and you’ll see the difference.
So make sure you go to www.JulianBakery.com/Paleo for the Paleo Wraps, the Paleo Cooking from Elanas Pantry cookbook, and the Himalayan Salt… Along with all of your other great Paleo needs to keep you and your family healthy and happy! Thanks for stopping by and previewing this incredible wrap meal, and have a great day!
Check Us Out On Pinterest: Julian Bakery Page
Check Out These Other Articles: