Hey everyone, as usual this is Dan from Primal4Life bringing great meal ideas with Julian Bakery’s Paleo Bread™. This morning I have created another masterpiece. At least I think so!!! But I am hoping my so called masterpiece makes your mouth water so much that you try to recreate it in the comfort of your own home.
I have always enjoyed the combination of onions and peppers. And, I have also loved sausage and peppers. Sometimes I would get a little crazy, and go with the trio of sausage, peppers and onions. Today, I flat-out went insane by teaming up all of those ingredients, and topping it with a poached egg! Yeah, I did it! And I don’t have any regrets. Nor do I have any regrets for eating bread! Why? Because it’s low carb, high in fiber, grain and gluten-free, and this one is actually good for you! It’s a little slice of coconut heaven by Julian Bakery’s Paleo Bread™. And here’s how it went down:
• 1 slice of Paleo Bread™ – Coconut or Almond, defrosted
• ¼ Avocado
• 1 Egg
• nitrate free organic breakfast sausage
• ¼ Pepper (any color will suffice)
• ¼ Onion
• Salt & pepper
1) Start boiling water for the poached egg.
2) Begin frying nitrate free breakfast sausage, along with sliced onions and peppers.
3) Toast Paleo Bread
4) When sausage is ¾ of the way cooked, add egg carefully to boiling water
5) Boil egg to your liking; then remove when done.
6) Get toast out, and spread avocado on it.
7) Add sausage, onions and peppers to toast.
8) Top with egg after you carefully removed it from the water.
9) Salt and pepper to taste.
• 5 minutes
• 20 minutes
I just enjoyed a terrific breakfast that not only was an stout combination of flavors, but it had some healthy veggies and a bread that is not detrimental to your health. Julian Bakery makes this happen with their healthy Non-GMO breads that stabilize blood sugar, have healthy fats, and taste great! And after this meal was gone, I had a little more of a craving and had a couple of their sweet and scrumptious Paleo Macaroons! Now my morning is complete!!! So while you are restocking your freezer with Julian Bakery’s Paleo Bread™, order up some macaroons too! You won’t regret it!
Dan @ Primal4Life
Many More Paleo Recipes & Meals Here
Are You Paleo? Then Try Some Recipes From Our Paleo Bread Blog