I wanted to share with you my latest dinner idea called Paleo Zero Carb Miracle Noodles™ with Paleo Italian Meatballs. These noodles are growing on me. At first, I’ll be honest, they scared me. They smell like fish in the package and are kinda slimy but let me tell ya, they are scrumptious. They absorb whatever flavor they are cooked in and do not give me the usual after-pasta heavy feeling. For this dish, I used the Angel Hair Pasta variety. They do carry a Fettuccini and Rice style as well. These noodles are made from Konjac Plant Fiber and have zero carbs and are gluten free. Give them a try. I think that you’ll love them as much as I do. Let’s get started with the meal.
- 7oz. bag of Miracle Noodle™ Angel Hair Pasta
- ½ lb. ground grass fed beef
- ½ organic yellow onion, chopped
- 7oz. organic tomatoes, chopped
- 1/8 cup almond flour
- 1 organic free range egg
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Organic parsley for garnish
- Mix ground grass fed beef, onion, almond flour, egg, all seasonings in mixing bowl
- Shape into 3-4 meatballs and place into medium skillet
- Cook thoroughly in 1 tbsp of coconut oil, approx. 20 min.
- Add tomatoes to skillet about 10 minutes into cooking time
- Set meatballs aside and prepare Miracle Noodle™ Angel Hair Pasta according to directions on packaging
- Plate the noodles and top off with the meatballs
- Garnish with parsley and serve!
*Please remember that you may purchase these amazing zero carb, gluten free Miracle Noodles™ from julianbakery.com.
- 10 minutes+
- 22 minutes+
- 1 person+
So there you have it, dinner with Paleo Nate. Once again, I hope you enjoyed this post and video. Please try it and let me know what you think. Thanks so much for reading once again about my journey to the complete Paleo lifestyle. I will try to post my adventures daily at PaleoNate.com. Like me on Facebook™ and Share what you have learned. Stay tuned, and remember to get healthy and stay there!
By: Paleo Nate
Are you Paleo? See Why The Future Of Bread Has Changed Forever With Paleo Bread (Click Here)