Paleo recipe for Paleo Frittata which is another delightful breakfast recipe that I made Christmas morning. The dish included a side of Paleo Bread™ – Almond variety. I thought this meal would have taken me longer to prepare but surprisingly, it wasn’t too bad. You can add or subtract from this recipe as much or little as you like. I found this dish on page 207 in the book Everyday Paleo by Sarah Fragoso. She saved me once again. I did add asparagus to this creation as well as my go-to staple, Paleo Bread™ but for the most part, I stuck with her idea. I hope that you will try it and will like it as much as I. Alrighty then, let’s do this.
- 1 slice of Paleo Bread™ – Almond Or Coconut variety
- 6 strips of Applegate Organics® turkey bacon, diced
- 10 organic eggs
- 1 organic red bell pepper, finely diced
- 5 organic green onions, diced
- 10 organic asparagus, sliced
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- Seal salt and organic black pepper to taste
- In a large oven-proof skillet, cook the diced turkey bacon until crisp
- While the bacon is cooking, whisk the eggs together with the oregano, sea salt, and black pepper, set aside
- Add the veggies to the bacon and the bacon grease, sauté for another 4 minutes or until the veggies become tender
- Spread the turkey bacon and veggie mixture evenly over the bottom of the pan
- Turn up the heat until the bacon and veggies are sizzling hot, then pour the eggs evenly over the veggie/bacon mixture
- Turn heat down to low and cook for 4 minutes, make sure the heat is not too high or the bottom will burn
- Move the skillet into the oven and under the broiler, cook on high for 6 minutes or until the eggs are cooked throughout
- Toast slice of Paleo Bread™ and plate
- Serve egg dish like you would a pie and enjoy!
- 25 minutes+
- 20 minutes+
- 1 person (you will have leftover Frittata)
Another healthy dish made without too much effort. I hope you had a blessed Christmas (those who celebrate it, of course). Stay tuned for another gratifying and healthy meal made from my kitchen Paleo style.
Try making this dish yourself and let me know what you thought in the comments. Thanks so much for reading about my journey to the complete Paleo lifestyle. I will try to post my adventures daily at PaleoNate.com. I hope you enjoyed my video as well. Remember to get healthy and stay there!
Make sure to check out HealthyFellow.com Review Of Paleo Bread (Click Here)
Also Check Out The Paleo Bread Blog & Website: (Click Here)
More Information On Paleo Bread Almond and Paleo Bread Coconut (Click Here)
Julian Bakery’s About Us Page
Julian Bakery On Linked In