Paleo Nate here from PaleoNate.com and I wanted to share with you my newest dinner called Paleo Fish Tacos with Almond Paleo Bread™. This was kinda spur of the moment but it turned out to be quite a dish. Once again, it was inexpensive, easy to make and most importantly, healthy. It was first time that I have posted about the Almond Paleo Bread™ and the second time I have actually eaten it. This bread is another knockout from Julian Bakery. I may even like it more than the Coconut Paleo Bread™ but the jury is still out. I can’t wait for my family to join me on this adventure to becoming completely Paleo. I know they are seeing the positives with how I have been feeling and how I am starting to look. Who knows, maybe I’ll have my wife start blogging with me. We shall see. Alright, let’s jump in and get this party started.
- 1 filet of wild caught Alaskan Salmon
- Organic cilantro
- 2 organic Romaine lettuce leaves
- Squirt of organic lime juice
- Pinch of ground chipotle chile
- 1 slice of Almond Paleo Bread™, toasted
- ½ organic avocado, sliced
- In a small frying pan, cook the salmon in coconut oil until thoroughly cooked, approx. 10 minutes
- Cut the salmon into 3” strips
- Plate the lettuce leaves, place cooked salmon inside each leaf
- Add the pinch of ground chipotle chile
- Add squirt of lime juice on each taco
- Garnish with cilantro
- Toast 1 slice of Almond Paleo Bread™ in small frying pan with coconut oil
- Slice avocado, place on top of bread and enjoy!
- 5 minutes+
- 12 minutes+
- 1 person
This simple meal is a keeper. Try it and let me know what you think. Thanks so much for reading once again about my journey to the complete Paleo lifestyle. I will try to post my adventures daily at PaleoNate.com. I hope you enjoyed the video as well. Stay tuned, and remember to get healthy and stay there!
By: Paleo Nate
More Information on Paleo Breads: http: (Click Here)
Checkout this Paleo Low Carb Omelette (Click Here)