Paleo Nate has another delicious dinner planned for you this evening. It is Paleo Chili over Paleo Rice aka Zero Carb Miracle Rice™ and let me just say that this one is goooood. I’ve been using the Paleo Powder™ for several meals now and I have to say that it is amazing stuff. It is convenient, it is tasty and it is Paleo. I can’t wait for the Julian Bakery to start offering it either on their website or in their stores.
And the Miracle Rice™? Yes, I know it smells like fish and it appears to be slimy but don’t let that scare you at all. Once you get used to the texture, you will love it. There’s absolutely no sugar rush and it does absorb any and all flavor around it. Just make sure you wash it real good and follow the directions on the packaging. That’s all you have to do and you get a zero carb, gluten free product that allows for you to eat “rice” again. What more do you need? Pick some up and try it out. Then let me know what you truly think about it in the comments below. I can’t wait to hear from you.
Now on with the recipe and the video.
- 7 oz. bag of Miracle Rice™
- 1 ½ lbs. of Foster Farms® ground turkey meat
- 1 tsp Paleo Powder™
- 1 cup organic green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup organic onions, chopped
- 28 oz. can of organic tomatoes, chopped and undrained
- 15 oz. can of organic tomato sauce
- 1 ½ cup of filtered water
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp allspice
- 1 large bay leaf
- Organic avocado slices for garnish
- Organic green onions for garnish
- Cook ground turkey meat after seasoning with Paleo Powder™, green pepper and onion in a Dutch oven, stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer raw, drain
- Add remaining ingredients to Dutch oven
- Simmer and cover for 1 ½ hours, stirring occasionally
- Discard bay leaf
- Prepare Miracle Rice™ per package instructions
- Plate the Miracle Rice™ and top with Paleo Chili
- Cut avocado and green onions and garnish
- Serve and enjoy!
- 10 minutes+
- 1 hour 45 minutes+
- 1 person (will have extra chili)
There you go another appetizing dish from PaleoNate. Are we having fun yet? Be sure to comment below if you make this dish. I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much.
If you are ever in the San Diego Area in California, stop by the Julian Bakery in La Jolla to see what other Paleo products they have in stock. You may be seriously amazed.
Now go get healthy and stay there!
By: Paleo Nate
Make Sure you try Paleo Nate’s other Recipes Here