Bacon bacon bacon! Gotta love justifying all the bacon I eat on the Paleo diet! In the past, I felt slightly guilty about my bacon obsession but now adding bacon in my meals in the paleo diet is like using a condiment, it goes well with anything! When people give you that “look” when you order a side of bacon at breakfast, just shrug your trim shoulders and say, “the paleo diet” and eat on. I go a step further in my obsession by cooking my ingredients in bacon renderings when possible; so tasty!
2-3 large organic free ranch chicken breasts, cut into 1/2” thick pieces
1 c. organic coconut milk
3 slices of bacon, chopped
2 avocados, sliced
A bunch of cilantro, chopped
Julian Bakery coconut paleo bread
1. Pour the coconut milk into a medium bowl and add the chicken and marinate for about 10 minutes (longer if you have time)
2. Cook the bacon in a large pan and set aside
3. Cook the chicken in the same pan in the bacon renderings on medium heat and remove
4. Toast the Julian Bakery coconut Paleo Bread in a pan on both sides
5. Lay the chicken on the bread, place the sliced avocados over the chicken, sprinkle with cilantro and bacon. Enjoy!
By : Paleo Princess
Checkout: Paleo Fettuccine Dish w/Paleo Bread