I am so anxious to share another simple low carb Paleo lunch idea that I made for this afternoon’s meal. This dish was made on Coconut Paleo Bread™ from the Julian Bakery. I was in need of a quick and easy lunch due to time constraints. I wanted to make Paleo Ketchup but did not have some of the ingredients in my pantry so I will have to construct that in the near future. I do miss having buns but I don’t miss the feeling after consuming them. Maybe someday the Julian Bakery will create a Paleo version of the hot dog bun. That would be ideal for people like me that absolutely love hot dogs. Who knows, maybe if enough of us consumers cry for them, they will formulate something. What do ya think?
Let’s hurry & get started with today’s quick & easy lunch meal.
- 2 slices of Paleo Bread™ – Coconut variety, toasted
- 2 organic, nitrate-free turkey dogs
- ¼ organic red onion, chopped
- ½ tbsp coconut oil
- Organic yellow mustard
- Organic red seedless grapes for side
- Cook organic turkey dogs in coconut oil in small skillet over medium heat until cooked throughout
- Toast Coconut Paleo Bread™
- Chop red onions & slice cooked turkey dogs down the middle
- Plate toasted Paleo Bread™, place one cut turkey dog onto each slice
- Place red onions & yellow mustard onto each turkey dog
- Wash & plate red seedless grapes, serve and enjoy!
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 1 person
Now, there you have another fast, healthy Paleo dish from PaleoNate. Hopefully, you will try this meal when you are in a hurry and let me know your thoughts in the comments below. Stay tuned for another speedy and simple meal made from my kitchen, Paleo style.
Thanks so much for reading about my journey to the complete Paleo lifestyle. I will try to post my adventures daily at PaleoNate.com. I hope you enjoyed my video as well. Remember to get healthy and stay there!
By: Paleo Nate
Also Check Out The Paleo Bread Blog & Website
Check Out The Julian Bakery on Linked In
Learn More About The Julian Bakery
Like This Recipe Also Try: Low Carb Paleo Fritatta Paleo Recipe