The Julian Bakery presents another amazing near zero carb pizza dish with one of their more popular breads, Carb Zero™ Bread. You only thought you couldn’t have pizza anymore. This is a luscious little twist on the concept of the Italian delight. Hurry out and get some of this bread and see what we mean. You won’t be disappointed. You, of course, could use any of our Paleo Breads™ or any of our other gluten free breads for this meal as well. There really are no limitations when it comes to your options. Anyways, enough of the shameless plug, here is the recipe and the video for your pleasure. Enjoy!
- 2 slices of Carb Zero™ Bread
- 2 slices of organic, nitrate-free turkey bacon, cut
- 2 slices of organic, nitrate-free ham, cut
- 2 slices of organic, prosciutto, cut
- 4 slices of grass fed, low moisture, part skim mozzarella
- ¼ cup organic tomato sauce seasoned with sea salt, oregano, basil, garlic, and black pepper
- ½ small organic tomato, sliced
- 1 slice of organic red onion, cut
- Organic cilantro for garnish
- Preheat toaster oven to 375°F
- Chop all the veggies and mozzarella, set aside
- Cook ham, turkey bacon, and prosciutto in a small skillet over medium heat until cooked crispy, then cut
- Warm up the tomato sauce after seasoning in an extra small sauce pan until thoroughly warmed up
- Toast 2 slices of Carb Zero™ Bread & plate
- Spread tomato sauce onto both slices of bread
- Place slices of mozzarella onto the bread
- 8. Place 2 “pizzas” into toaster oven and cook for 5 minutes or so, enough to melt cheese (I forgot to mention this in the video, I am sorry)
- Remove and add all other ingredients on top of cheese
- Top off with cilantro & chow down!
- 10 minutes+
- 15 minutes+
- 1 person
And there you have it, another scrumptious dish made with zero carb bread. Be sure to comment below if you make this dish and tell us what you think. We would love to hear from you.
If you are in the San Diego Area in California, stop by the La Jolla location to see what other zero and low carb products we have in stock. You may be impressed.
By: Julian Bakery
Check Out Paleo Pizza Recipe Here