Mmmm…. Organic meat! This is Dan from Primal4Life bringing you a “Meat Lover’s Breakfast Paleo Wrap”. I don’t know about you, but when I smell bacon, or hear the word “venison”, the endorphins start flowin’ and I start to drool. So I had a thought this morning; why not combine nitrate free bacon with venison sausage from a freshly hunted deer, with some delicious pasture raised eggs? Yeah! Let’s do this!
In goes some fresh garlic in my frying pan with a tablespoon of PrimalFat Coconut Ghee, which is a blend of grass-fed ghee and coconut oil. It’s savory, it’s good for you, and it resists oxidation when cooking with it. Then, I toss in a couple pasture-raised eggs with some venison sausage, and mix it up! Our venison sausage is as Paleo/Primal as it gets, and will be a great addition to this meal. Some garlic powder, ground black pepper and Quantum Pink Salt for some more seasoning, and finally towards the end I add in some nitrate free bacon (it’s pre-cooked in our house, so no cooking time needed).
How to video recipe for this meal (Watch Now):
- 1 Paleo Wrap
- 1 TBSP PrimalFat Coconut Ghee
- 1 clove garlic, however you like it (minced, slivered, cut in chunks, etc)
- 2 eggs
- 1 strip of bacon, broken into pieces
- 1 venison sausage, broken into bite-sized pieces
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Quantum Pink Salt and ground black pepper to taste
1) Melt PrimalFat Coconut Ghee in frying pan, add your garlic and allow to cook for about 30 seconds.
2) Add eggs, venison sausage, and stir it up!
3) Now add your onion powder, Quantum Pink Salt and black pepper, mix it up some more.
4) Finally, add your bacon pieces, and allow eggs to finish cooking.
5) Serve in a Paleo Wrap and dig in!
Prep Time: 1 min
Cook Time: 8 min
Wow, this was one hearty meal, and since it was served up in a Julian Bakery Turmeric Paleo Wrap I am keeping the excessive carbs away, I’m not ingesting any grains, gluten or soy, and I’m able to take in some anti-inflammatory properties from the beneficial turmeric. And with all organic proteins, we are ensuring a better omega 3:6 ratio, no hormones or antibiotics, just a healthy protein source. And don’t fret; I made a kale, ginger and pear smoothie to tag team my meal with even more vitamins, minerals and good stuff!
So make sure you go to www.JulianBakery.com/Paleo and scoop up some of the best Paleo products on the planet! Their Paleo Wraps are changing the way we think, eat, and feel, and are a must have for everyone’s pantry! Check them out online or in their La Jolla and/or Oceanside, California locations. Thanks for checking out this Meat Lover’s Breakfast Paleo Wrap, I hope you enjoyed it, and have a great day!