This is Dan from Primal4Life bringing you Julian Bakery’s ”Paleo Porterhouse, Veggie Trio, & Paleo Buttered with Julian Bakery Paleo Bread.” For dinner this evening, I’m craving a nice juicy steak…. And since I found a local grass-fed porterhouse recently, I think it’s time to fire up the grill and git ‘er done! And since I am fully aware of all of the awesome items that Julian Bakery offers, I am fully stocked with ways to make my porterhouse (and many other items!) that much better!! As I reach for my Paleo Powder, which is available through Julian Bakery, I see my Paleo Butter as well… Mmmmm… I can have it all tonight!!! I decide to kick up the porterhouse with that Paleo Powder, it has just the right flavors to enhance a quality steak like this one… And the Paleo Butter will be a nice addition on a slice of Paleo Bread as well! Now we’re talkin’! Part of my daily goal is to take in a ton of different nutrition, and this is one example of how it’s done. Tons of good fats, protein, fiber, nutrients, vitamins; it’s all in there with the Paleo Bread and Paleo Butter! Not to mention that I’m also making veggies too!
• 1 head of cauliflower
• 1 sweet potato
• 1 orange beet
• 1 tbsp Olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic – garlic
• ¼ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
• 1 Porterhouse steak
• 1 slice almond Paleo Bread™
1) Remove the outer leaves and stem from the cauliflower; and chop it into large chunks.
2) Do the same for the sweet potato.
3) Shred the veggies using a box grater or food processor.
4) In a large skillet over medium heat, melt Paleo Butter or olive oil and place the shredded veggies into the skillet.
5) Add chopped cilantro and sliced garlic.
6) Add sea salt and black pepper to taste.
7) Saute for about 5 minutes or until the veggies begin to become translucent, stirring gently to ensure it cooks through.
8) Coat steak with olive oil and then Paleo Powder
9) Cook stead to your liking on grill.
10) Add Paleo Bread™ to grill.
11) Remove both when done, and add Paleo Butter to toast.
12) Plate all items, and serve.
• 20 minutes
• 15 minutes
All kidding aside, this was an incredible meal… We have the basics; meat and veggies… But with some incredible Paleo approved additions via Julian Bakery that completely enhanced the meals. A great porterhouse coated with that awesomely spiced Paleo Powder. The lovely Paleo Butter on our crispy grilled Paleo Bread™ and some tasty riced-veggies…. And a Paleo Macaroon afterwards as a treat… Oops, that was our little secret! But you can find those as well through Julian Bakery’s website.
Make sure you pick up all of these Paleo additions through www.JulianBakery.com/Paleo along with a host of other great items…. Keep checking back for Paleo Chocolate and Paleo Wraps, I know I keep checking for them ‘cause they are the best chocolate and wraps around!!!
Thanks for checking us out, and I hope you check back soon for more delicious and super healthy meals via Primal4Life and Julian Bakery!
By: Dan From Primal4Life