Honey, Paleo and French toast? All in one? Seriously? Oui, Oui!!! This is Dan from Primal4Life bringing you “Honey Paleo Bread French Toast”. With Julian Bakery’s latest Honey Paleo Bread gracing our plates recently, I couldn’t resist trying a French toast recipe with it. It’s still GMO-free, still doesn’t have gluten, grains, or soy, and has such an irresistible sweet taste. Actually their Cinnamon Raisin Paleo Bread was calling my name as well, but the Honey version won!
Right out of the freezer, this was made possible, and the bread seems to last forever in its cryogenic-state. I simply let it sit out for about thirty minutes on a paper towel, and then warmed it in my toaster-oven before allowing it to soak in my coconut-egg mixture. A few minutes per side (five to be exact) on the frying pan with some non-GMO and organic Nuco Liquid Premium Coconut Oil, then topped with a dab of PrimalFat Coconut Ghee and a drizzle of Nature’s Holley Sugar Free Honey. And for the win, Rachel spared a few slices of nitrate-free bacon to go along with my “Honey Paleo Bread French Toast.” Thanks babe!!!!!!!!
- 3 slices Honey Paleo Bread
- 1 egg
- A few ounces of coconut milk
- 1 TBSP Nuco Liquid Premium Coconut Oil
- ½ TBSP PrimalFat Coconut Ghee
- 1 TBSP Nature’s Holley Sugar Free Honey
- Defrost/Warm Honey Paleo Bread
- In a bowl large enough to soak bread, whisk and egg and a few ounces of coconut milk. Allow Paleo Bread to soak for a couple minutes (each).
- In a large pan (that can fit three slices of bread), heat Nuco Liquid Premium Coconut Oil on med/high heat.
- When hot, add Paleo Bread and allow to cook about five minutes per side.
- Plate, top with some PrimalFat Coconut Ghee (I put a little on each slice), then drizzle Nature’s Holley Sugar Free Honey on top.
Prep Time: 30 min (less if Paleo Bread is not frozen)
Cook Time: 10 min
And the results are out, this was great!!!!!!!!!! I think the French would be proud, since this not only tastes delicious and is very filling, but it was kept somewhat low-carb, gluten free, grain free, soy free, GMO-free…. And it had healthy fats mixed in which you know the French are all about. They’ve been enjoying fats for years, and they have a healthy population to show for it. And combined with the sugar-free honey that we are using, it’s an amazing and healthy combination. Plus, with Julian Bakery’sPaleo Bread with great ingredients that don’t spike your insulin and blood sugar levels, this French toast recipe allows you to feel good and keep inflammation low!
If you could go for some of my French toast with a honey twist to it, make sure you go and grab these wonderful Paleo products at www.JulianBakery.com/Paleo. You can also scoop them up and much more at their La Jolla or Oceanside, California locations! I hope you enjoyed seeing this healthy French toast meal come alive, and please stop by again for more sweet (but low in sugar) Paleo meals!