Another day, which translates to another incredible Paleo Wrap to be made! This is Dan from Primal4Life bringing you a “Grilled Fish & Shrimp Paleo Wrap!” With every trip to the local fish store, I come out winning… With some of the freshest wild caught seafood around, I am off with a goal to make some impeccable meals that will keep me energized and strong all day long. Today’s fish and shrimp didn’t go to waste, I decided to grill up my black sea bass (a mild, white fish) and jumbo shrimp, and combine them with some fresh foods and great seasonings, to be enjoyed in a low carb Paleo Wrap.
Avocados are one of my favorite foods…. They are ultra-nutritious, incredibly delicious, and they have this fantastic ability to turn your meals into something special. Combined with some Paleo-Mayo derived from the 500 Paleo Recipes Cookbook, some rosemary, Quantum Pink Salt, black pepper, lime juice, red onion, and tomatoes, we’ve got the ability to make a killer wrap.
- 2 jumbo shrimp, grilled and sliced
- A few ounces of white fish (I used black sea bass), grilled and meat removed.
- 1 avocado
- 6 grape tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- 1.5 TBSP Paleo Mayo
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 tsp rosemary
- Quantum Pink Salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 Paleo Wrap
1) Grill your fish and shrimp to your liking. Our shrimp were marinated in olive oil, with lemon zest and lemon juice, salt, pepper, and cilantro. My fish was smothered in olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, and I stuffed it with some red onion and tomatoes prior to grilling.
2) When fish and shrimp are done grilling, slice up your shrimp and place in a bowl, and pick off some of the meat from the fish and place in a bowl as well.
3) Add all other ingredients (except Paleo Wrap!) to the bowl, and mix well, season to your liking.
4) Add to a Paleo Wrap, and enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 22 min
What an excellent Paleo meal, very savory, creamy, and delicious! Yet, it’s low in carbs, high in quality fats and proteins, and nutrients! Since it’s loaded with tomato, red onion, avocado, as well as a quality salt, we’ve ensured that this Paleo Wrap combo is maxed out with the good stuff.
With just four net carbs, and only seventy calories per wrap, the Paleo Wrap is the ultimate way to enjoy just about any foods! It allows me to keep carbs low, while taking in some healthy coconut meat, coconut water, and extra virgin coconut oil! That’s what they are made of, no gluten, no grains, no soy, no dairy, no GMO’s, and no added salt. Where do you get ‘em? www.JulianBakery.com/Paleo is the spot! Online or in their Oceanside or La Jolla, California locations, check them out, fill your cart, and enjoy some of the greatest Paleo products on the planet! It’s your one stop Paleo shop, making life that much easier.
So, if you make this meal, let me know how you loved it!!!! I think it’ll put a smile on that beautiful face of yours, and it’ll keep you feeling good and craving more delicious Paleo combos! There’s nothin’ like real food, enjoy it!!!
Previous Blog Post: Salsarrific Paleo Wrap Keto Recipe