I honestly don’t remember bruschetta tasting this good! This is Dan from Primal4Life bringing you ”Bruschetta Chicken on Paleo Bread.” Sometimes when you avoid certain foods, you tend to appreciate them more when you reintroduce them. Well I guess if I were to reintroduce grains into my diet right about now, I would hate them…. But, some tasty bruschetta and Paleo Bread really brought me to a happy place, where I haven’t been for quite some time! I had images of my younger years, trying bruschetta for the first time…. Dipping that bread into the “juice”…. Ahhh….
So many meals have come back to life thanks to Paleo Bread. I have literally relived tons of meals and experiences, and I couldn’t have had those moments without Julian Bakery’s assistance. Would I attempt this with Wonder Bread? No…. Ezekiel? No….. Nothing else will do! No “gluten-free” breads, no traditional white breads, not even your wanna-be-awesome whole-wheat. Only the grain-free, gluten-free, soy-free, yeast-free and dairy-free Paleo Bread is what keeps me and my Leaky Gut healthy and cheerful. Anything else would be unPaleo! And don’t worry, Paleo Bread not only is free of everything we are looking to stay clear of, but it’s also made with GMO-free organic ingredients… And, it’s low in calories and carbs, high in fiber and protein to keep your belly full and happy.
Ingredients for the Bruschetta:
- 3 large heirloom or garden grown tomatoes, chopped
- About 15 fresh basil leaves, cut into long strips
- 2-3 garlic cloves, peeled & finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Balsalmic Vinegar
- Sunfood Super Foods Fine Himalayan Crystal Salt to taste
1) To prepare bruschetta combine chopped tomato, chopped basil leave strips, peeled garlic into a bowl.
2) Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with salt to taste. Gently mix together just to combine flavors. Try to make this ahead of time so you can let the flavors combine (at least a couple hours in advance for best taste).
Ingredients for the Chicken Breast:
- 4 Organic Chicken Breasts
- Juice and zest from one lemon
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 Tbsp fresh basil finely chopped
- Sunfood Super Foods Fine Himalayan Crystal Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Extra-Virgin olive oil
1) Marinade Chicken in above ingredients for 30 minutes to 24 hours.
2) Grill chicken until cooked through and no longer pink in the middle.
3) Serve with almond Paleo Bread.
• 15 minutes
• 15 minutes
If you haven’t tried the Sunfood Super Foods Fine Himalayan Crystal Salt, you really should! And if you are still using table-salt, please do everyone a favor and switch! The Sunfood Himalayan Salt has 84 essential trace minerals in a form that can be easily assimilated and metabolized by the body. There’s no preservatives, no added fillers, no additives, and it’s 100% raw.
This meal was a terrific way for anyone to relive the bruschetta experience…. As we all know, being Paleo has its ups and downs… Mostly ups! But some of the downfalls would be related to not being able to eat certain meals. But thanks to Paleo Bread, you too can enjoy meals that were off-limits!! And speaking of things that are off-limits, cookies!!!!!!! I added a couple Chocolate Mint Zero Cookies to my plate, which are some of my favorite cookies….. First of all, they have ZERO net carbs… ZERO! No sugar added, gluten free, starch free, and just 60 calories per cookie. Plus they taste wonderful, and you can even microwave them for just a few seconds to enjoy a warm, fresh-baked, soft cookie!
I hope you enjoyed seeing this wonderful Bruschetta Chicken on Paleo Bread come together…. It’s tasty, filling, and super healthy for you. And, it’s not off-limits!!!! As long as it is with Paleo Bread! Thanks for taking a few moments to check out my food blog using Julian Bakery products, and I hope you come back for more!