Who needs bread with their bruschetta when you have a delicious Paleo Wrap to enjoy it with! This is Dan from Primal4Life bringing you the “Bruschetta Chicken Paleo Wrap”. With some juicy tomato and fresh cucumber, combined with some delicious herbs, seasonings, free-range organic chicken and an awesome Paleo Wrap from Julian Bakery, this meal is straightforward yet kept very healthy and super tasty! We’ve also added fresh mozzarella, so Primal fans can rejoice, strict Paleo peeps can simply omit the mozzarella.
It’s quite simple, chop up some fresh tomato and cucumber, add your mozzarella and basil, grill up that chicken, and BAM! Add it into a Paleo Wrap! Why the Paleo Wrap? Because it’s the healthiest wrap on the planet! It’s made from organic coconut meat, coconut water, and extra virgin coconut oil….. No GMO’s here! And it’s kept gluten free, grain free, there’s no soy, starch or salt added either! It’s vegan, its Paleo, and it’s super yummy too! And with just seventy calories per wrap, only four net carbs, and with two grams of fiber, they have some great stats, especially when you put them up against the competition.
- Paleo Wraps
- 6 organic chicken breasts
- 3 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 1 large ball of organic mozzarella cheese, cut into bite sited pieces
- 1.5 TBSP fresh basil, finely chopped
- Sunfood Super Foods Fine Himalayan Crystal Salt and black pepper to taste
1) Add tomato slices, cucumber slices, basil, EVOO and balsamic vinegar to a large bowl, and mix well.
2) Season “bruschetta” as well as chicken with salt and pepper.
3) Grill chicken until fully cooked, then slice into bite sized pieces.
4) Add chicken and “bruschetta” to your Paleo Wrap, and enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Told ya! Slice and dice, grill up your chicken, and get ready to wrap and roll!!! This was delicious, filling, and so good for you! I’m always a fan when something not only tastes great but it’s nutritious and healthy at the same time, and I’m sure you like that too! So make sure you go to www.JulianBakery.com/Paleo to get your Paleo Wraps and your Sunfood Super Food Fine Himalayan Crystal Salt, which is how we took this meal to the next level…. No regular table salt here, our Himalayan Salt upgrades us our meal to give us eighty-four trace minerals. That’s how we roll, with great Paleo products that enhance taste, as well as nutrition and health.
Thanks for taking a moment to check out our “Bruschetta Chicken Paleo Wrap.” I hope you enjoyed it and decide to recreate it, and please stop by again!