I love it when a plan comes together… Especially when that plan involves Julian Bakery’s Paleo Wraps! This is Dan from Primal4Life bringing you a “Beef & Pork Stuffed Paleo Wrap!” Each and every day we try to put only the best of ingredients on our plates and in our Paleo Wraps, and this meal is no exception. With tons of veggies, quality, organic proteins, and even a little fruit, this delicious Paleo Wrap combo comes to life like no other… And we think you’ll enjoy this one for sure!
If you’ve been living in a cave, you may not know about Paleo Wraps, so I’m going to tell you a little about them. They are the ultimate way to “wrap” your meal, since they are strong, flexible, and portable, while being fully organic and made with minimal organic ingredients. Actually there’s just three! Organic coconut meat, coconut water, and extra virgin coconut oil. Talk about brain boosting fuel, coconut has been shown to help with Alzheimer’s and boost brain health!! All the while, Paleo Wraps are low in carbs, calories, and they have some fiber in ‘em to keep you feeling full which therefore helps with weight loss.
- Paleo Wraps
- 2 TBSP Nuco Liquid Premium Coconut Oil
- 1 medium onion, caramelized
- ½ pound spicy pork sausage (remove from casing)
- ½ pound ground beef
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 TBSP Italian parsley, minced
- ½ TBSP fresh thyme, minced
- 1 TBSP fresh rosemary, minced
- 3 carlic cloves, minced
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- ½ tsp Sunfood Superfoods Fine Himalayan Crystal Salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Caramelize onions by cooking in a sauté pan over medium heat with one tablespoon of Nuco Liquid Premium Coconut Oil for 20 minutes, stirring frequently. When done, set aside in a bowl.
- In a large skillet, add another tablespoon of Nuco Liquid Premium Coconut Oil and cook the ground beef, pork sausage, carrots, Himayalan Salt and black pepper. Cook until the protein mixture is no longer pink, then add parsley, thyme and rosemary. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic, apple, onion and almond slivers, cover and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Combine with caramelized onions that were set aside, and season with more salt & pepper to taste.
- Add to your Paleo Wrap, and savor the moment!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 27 min
What’s in this wrap is definitely something special… Lots of flavors, anti-inflammatory foods, kept low in carbs, and super filling! Why low-carb? Well, years ago the big deal was low-fat, but guess what, it didn’t really work out so well. Nowadays, we have the knowledge, the experience, and even the technology to test our blood-work in a heartbeat to see what’s working and what’s not. To say that low-carb (with healthy fats and quality proteins and veggies) has been working like a charm is an understatement. People are changing their lives across the board, across the country, across the world! By ditching the grains, sugars and processed foods, we are allowing our insulin and blood sugar levels to remain stable, stop the bloating, ditch inflammation and keep the unwanted pounds off. Meanwhile, by including healthy fats and fiber, we’re staying fuller longer, without as much of a need for snacking in between meals.
You too can easily make this meal, eat real food, and discover flavors that blow your mind. You do not have to eat bland, boring foods to be healthy!!! Try this, and see how your taste-buds are in shock, while your body begins a healthy transformation. Make sure you go to www.JulianBakery.com/Paleo and grab some Paleo Wraps, Coconut Oil, and even the oh so healthy Sunfood Superfoods Fine Himalayan Crystal Salt which provides your body with eighty-four trace minerals and no added fillers or binding agents.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed this Paleo food blog and I hope it inspires you to create a meal just like this one so you can be healthy and happy!
Previous Blog Post: Chocolate Nut Paleo Protein Shake Recipe