I’ve had many, many versions of meatloaf in my days, and this one is definitely at the top of the list! This is Dan from Primal4Life bringing you the “Bacon Meatloaf Paleo Wrap.” Juli Bauer really knows her Paleo stuff! After enjoying this moist and delicious Bacon Meatloaf that we found on her website, the bar has been set…. And it’s set way up there!
Combining this delicious meatloaf with a Paleo Wrap sounds even better to me! Especially since the Paleo Wrap is made from GMO-free coconut water and coconut meat which is derived from organic coconuts! Each wrap has a delicate coconut flavor, nothing overpowering, and they are low in calories and carbs as well. 70 calories and just 4 net carbs as well, which is way low, especially when you compare those digits to other wraps’ nutritional facts. Plus, the Paleo Wraps take the win, without gluten or grains, no soy, no dairy, and no salt added as well.
- 2-2.5 lb grass fed ground beef
- 1 cup almond meal/flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ yellow onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tsp Sunfood Super Foods Fine Himalayan Crystal Salt
- 11 sliced uncured bacon, 2 sliced cooked and diced
- Paleo Wrap
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Dice up your 2 pieces of bacon and throw in a frying pan to cook up for about 5-7 minutes.
3) While the bacon is cooking, mix together all other ingredients (except for your 9 slices of bacon) in a large bowl. Once your 2 pieces of bacon are done cooking, add them to the bowl and fully incorporate into the mix.
4) Now grab 2 bread loaf pans and add an equal amount to both. Top the meat off with bacon.
5) Cook for 45 minutes.
6) Serve in a Paleo Wrap
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Just taking a quick peek at the ingredients, you can tell that this is going to be a good one. All natural, real ingredients, nothing processed… and the same applies with our Paleo Wrap and Himalayan Crystal Salt from Sunfood Super Foods. Julian Bakery makes sure they offer the highest quality Paleo products, free of chemicals, pesticides, GMO’s, gluten, grains, soy, you know…. All that anti-Paleo stuff!
I decide to spread a nice layer of some Florida avocado on my Paleo Wrap prior to laying down my “Bacon Meatloaf”. You know me, I gotta get the greens in to keep it super healthy! The end result was a very savory and soft meal, with lots of that nitrate-free bacon mixed into that quality organic beef. And with just the right salt that gives us 84 trace minerals, along with onion and garlic powder, it was seasoned very nicely.
So in order to make this wonderful “Bacon Meatloaf Paleo Wrap”, take a trip to www.JulianBakery.com/Paleo and grab yourself some Paleo Wraps! They come seven in a pack, and they last up to nine months with no refrigeration needed! You read that right… and no preservatives either!!! While you are there, pick up some of that healthy Sunfood Super Foods Himalayan Salt and why not order up some Paleo Chocolate as well.
Thanks for taking a few to check out this Paleo food blog, taking meals to the next level with Julian Bakery’s Paleo products! And make sure you support Juli Bauer by ordering up her awesome cookbook too!
Also Check Out: